The minimum learning or licensing age for a Class 3 vehicle is 18 years. Probationary drivers may not apply for a Class 3 license. The bearer of a class 3 license may operate any of the following:
- Any motor vehicle that the holder of a Class 5 license may operate.
- A vehicle with 3 or more axles
- A vehicle with 3 or more axles towing a trailer if the trailer is not equipped with air brakes
- Class 2 or 4 type vehicles without passengers
The benefits of Class 3 driver training are:
- Reduced risk
- Increased confidence
- Reduced stress levels
- Passing information to family and friends
- Greater awareness of the individual’s responsibility with regard to other road users
- Reduced insurance claims
Additional hours can be purchased in 4 hour increments, at $120.00 per hour.
The Class 3 Driver training covers the following:
- Pre & Post Trip Inspections
- Off Highway Driving Techniques
- AB Air Brake Endorsement
- Use of Tractor Unit for Road Test
- Pre-Trip Inspections
- Rules & Regulations of the Road
We continually update our Driver Training to meet or exceed Federal and Provincial standards.
Please call Wheels On at 403-343-2799 to inquire or to book.
** pricing subject to change without notice