Offered on-site only. Please call for pricing.
Loader Safety course is a one day program.
The Loader course will provide participants with information at an awareness level. Its primary purpose is to assist the participant with the operation of a front end loader to prevent future incidents.
- Understand the necessity of completing operator training prior to operating a loader
- Identify the standard components of a loader
- Understand the operating controls of a loader
- Identify loader weights and design characteristics
- Understand the speed limitations and hazards
- Be able to identify data plates and decals for a loader
- Identify and understand the uses of the loader safety equipment
- Understand the handling of fuels, batteries and emergencies when working with a loader
- Comprehend the fundamentals of loader operation
- Complete an operator’s daily inspection