This is a 4 hour program that meets the requirement of federal legislation. Upon successful completion of this course the employee is issued with a valid training certificate.
Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) Course Outline
- The requirements for TDG training and certification
- Dangerous goods classification
- Packing groups
- Shipping name
- Compatibility groups
- Placards and UN numbers
- Label requirements
- ERAPs (Emergency Response Assistance Plans)
- Reporting requirements
- Safety marks
- Packaging and vessel requirements
- Requirements for documentation
- TDG schedules
Note: Course starts at 1:00pm sharp. Students who are late may be refused admission. Photo ID is required.