The Common Safety Orientation (CSO) is intended for new workers in the oil and gas industry. CSO provides consistent safety messaging that clearly explains safe work practices and eliminates the need for redundant general orientation training.
- Personal accountability for a safe work environment
- Arriving ready to work
- Major hazards in the oil and gas industry
- The Life Saving Rules
- Work-site maintenance
- Emergency preparedness and response procedures
- Reporting incidents and near misses
- Safe work communications
- Contributing to a respectful workplace
This Common Safety Orientation course replaces the following; BSO, eGSO, PST
A final test score of 80% is required to pass.