At Wheels On Ltd., we have always taken the issue of safeguarding your privacy very seriously. We respect and are committed to protecting the confidentiality and security of personal information you entrust to us, and ensuring that all personal information we hold is collected, used and disclosed in compliance with all applicable federal and provincial privacy requirements.
We will collect personal information only for reasonable purposes and only as much as is reasonable to provide you with any product or service. We may collect, use and disclose your personal information to:
- Verify your identity;
- Process your payment or invoice;
- Provide you with a product or service that we offer;
- Register you in a course and/or determine you eligibility to register in a course;
- Provide the instructor and/or participants in a class with a list of attendees;
- Provide you with a certificate for a course
We accept any of the following as your consent:
- Your express written or verbal consent as obtained through any Wheels On Ltd. application process
- Your consent as provided by you or your authorized employer when registering for any course or event at Wheels On Ltd.
- The purchase or use of products and services by a customer, or the acceptance of employment or benefits by an employee, may constitute implied consent for Wheels On Ltd. to collect, use and disclose personal information for the identified purpose.
You may withdraw your consent at any time upon reasonable notice in writing, subject to legal or contractual restrictions. Please note; however, that withdrawing your consent may affect our ability to continue to provide you with the products and services that you have or would like to receive.
Individuals have access to personal information that is reasonably available and retrievable in the ordinary course of business. Upon written specific request, individuals may access or correct their personal information as entered in our records. We will respond to an individual’s request, and advise the individual in advance of any charges for retrieval, reproduction or delivery of the personal information requested. Some information may not be accessible if disclosure would harm someone, and investigation or legal proceeding or when access would disclose someone else’s personal information or confidential business information.
Security is an important concern to us and we exercise care in providing security of individual information. Wheels On Ltd. takes all reasonable precautions to ensure that personal information is kept safe from loss, unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, or disposal. As well when we no longer need your personal information, we take as much care to destroy it as we do when storing it.
Should you have any questions about privacy, please write to the:
Wheels On Ltd.
7897 – 48 Ave.
Red Deer, AB T4P 2H6