This comprehensive 1 day fall rescue course was developed in conjunction with CAOEC (Canadian Association of Energy Contractors). Participants will also learn how to assess rescue situations, understand rescue principles and roles, and conduct simulated fall rescue operations. It contains both theory and practical exercises.
*** We offer this course on an as needed basis. If you would like to be added to the wait list to be notified of upcoming dates please contact us.
- Fall rescue operations: site assessment; casualty assessment; rescue principles; rescue team roles; equipment; post-incident activities; and rescue scenarios.
- Hands-on training includes: climbing to height using fall protection equipment; work positioning; anchorage connection; and transfer between fall protection systems.
- Students must to bring their own PPE
- Approved hard hat with chin strap
- CSA Approved safety glasses
- CSA Approved safety toe footwear
- Seasonal leather/cold weather gloves
- Full length pants (no shorts)
- The hands-on portion of the training includes climbing to height using fall protection equipment, work positioning, anchorage connection and transfer between fall protection systems
- Course duration may continue beyond 4:30 pm