- Fall rescue operations: site assessment; casualty assessment; rescue principles; rescue team roles; equipment; post-incident activities; and rescue scenarios.
- Hands-on training includes: climbing to height using fall protection equipment; work positioning; anchorage connection; and transfer between fall protection systems.
Valid Fall Protection or Rig Work Certificate
- Students are encouraged to bring their own PPE
- Approved hard hat with chin strap
- CSA Approved safety glasses
- CSA Approved safety toe footwear
- Seasonal leather/cold weather gloves
- Full length pants (no shorts)
- The hands-on portion of the training includes climbing to height using fall protection equipment, work positioning, anchorage connection and transfer between fall protection systems
- Course duration may continue beyond 4:30 pm