This course takes approximately 8 hours to complete, and training certificates valid for 3 years are issued upon successful completion of the program.
At certain times of the year courses fill quickly and it is recommended to pre-book a minimum of 1 week in advance of the expected course date.
**Please note this course is NOT OSSA (Oil Sands Safety Assoc.) approved.
Confined Space Entry/Rescue Course Outline
- Occupational Health and Safety Requirements
- Hazards of Confined Spaces
- Identifying Confined & Enclosed Space
- Understanding Typical Air Contaminants
- Using the Confined Space Entry Permit
- Selection and Operation of Ventilation Systems
- Standby/Rescue Responsibilities
- Practical Exercises