Confined Space Entry/Rescue
This is a 1-day program meets the requirements of Occupational Health and Safety for Confined Space Entry & Rescue. Upon successful completion of this course the employee is issued with a training certificate valid for 3 years. At certain times of the year courses fill quickly and it is recommended to pre-book a minimum of 1 week in advance of the expected course date.
**Please note this course is NOT Energy Safety Canada Confined Space.
Confined Space Entry/Rescue Course Outline
- Occupational Health and Safety Requirements
- Hazards of Confined Spaces
- Identifying Confined & Enclosed Space
- Understanding Typical Air Contaminants
- Using the Confined Space Entry Permit
- Selection and Operation of Ventilation Systems
- Standby/Rescue Responsibilities
- Practical Exercises